Work with us
Flexible time off
Be with family, treat a medical condition, take a vacation, and recharge. In addition to observed holidays, salaried employees are offered unlimited paid vacation.
Competitive salaries & benefits
Subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, FSA, and commuter benefits stipend.
A fun and challenging work environment
We value learning, creating and collaborating together—all while having fun. We foster diversity and inclusion, enjoy sharing meals together, and sharing ideas. And our office is dog friendly!
Message Lab is seeking a Content Coordinator who will be responsible for overseeing the content publishing pipeline. This pipeline consists of tracking project deadlines, managing client editorial calendars, supporting the editorial and design teams to secure source and client approvals, and publishing finalized content. You will work closely with our project management, design, SEO, and editorial teams to publish content on behalf of Message Lab and its clients.
- Three-month contract engagement; approximately 20 hours per week
- Strong possibility for engagement extension and/or full-time position
- Closely follow project/production schedules (potentially generate schedules/roadmaps), and keep the team on track to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with writers, editors, project managers clients, and other stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Manage CMS duties (namely WordPress) and partnering with our activation team to help properly tag content and implement A/B performance tests and other experiments that contribute to monthly reporting
- Keep CMS documentation up to date with ongoing site changes
- Provide regular project status updates to project managers
- Assist in developing guidelines for our ongoing content strategy
- Manage freelancers and vendors as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Entry-level role (1-2 years professional experience, ideally in marketing/communications or project management)
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Professional and creative approach to solving problems
- Effective collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Exceptional writing, proofing, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Suite
- Experience with Adobe
- Interest in digital media/journalism
- Curiosity to learn from a talented group of professional journalists, designers, and SEO/measurement experts