Work with us
Flexible time off
Be with family, treat a medical condition, take a vacation, and recharge. In addition to observed holidays, salaried employees are offered unlimited paid vacation.
Competitive salaries & benefits
Subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, FSA, and commuter benefits stipend.
A fun and challenging work environment
We value learning, creating and collaborating together—all while having fun. We foster diversity and inclusion, enjoy sharing meals together, and sharing ideas. And our office is dog friendly!
Web Analytics Specialist
Message Lab is seeking a Web Analytics Specialist to help us build reports from analytics platforms through in-depth analysis of audiences, audience behavior and content consumption by channel. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of data integrity, gets excited about creative tracking solutions, and has a strong point of view on process.
An interest in journalism and/or editorial content—and showing its effectiveness—is a strong plus. This is a part-time contract position (around 20 hours weekly) with a 3 month trial period; during this time we will be evaluating your work with the intention of providing a full-time offer to a qualified candidate.
- Use Google Analytics and Google Data Studio to build monthly measurement and performance reports for client delivery
- Manage analytics accounts, tag management, and dashboard software and configurations for clients to ensure a high level of data integrity
- Set up tracking for new clients and acquire access to existing tools that clients are already using
- Identify trends in data sets and provide data-backed insight in non-technical language
- Build processes for implementing tracking solutions or configuring accounts that can be repeated
- Keep up to date on best practices and news in the analytics industry
- Recommend innovative tools, techniques, or metrics that would enhance our strategic knowledge or product offering.
- Be comfortable delivering on deadline while working remotely.
You will Bring…
- 3+ years experience with either Google Analytics
- 2+ years with a tag management system such as Google Tag Manager
- 1+ years developing reports for internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of digital marketing channels and their implications on data
- Experience with or interest in applying analytics best practices and tools to measure the impact of top-of-funnel publishing activities (content) on business outcomes.
It would be great if you…
- Have experience in other marketing channels (owned, social and paid)
- Have experience with BI tools of any sort (Domo, Tableau, etc.)
- Can visualize data well
- Can automate tedious or repeatable tasks
- Have previous work experience at an agency
- This is a contract position to start.
- Compensation is based on experience.
- We encourage remote candidates to apply.
A fast-growing content marketing agency that combines journalism, data, and design to create content that resonates with audiences. We get results by engaging customers with content that matters instead of always trying to sell. We work with Fortune 500 clients, helping develop content programs from a handful of blog posts or videos to full-blown branded publications.